jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

Getting know of Yoga

My main goal is to know some or good part of the yoga's background...

I enjoy yoga a lot... I can testify all benefits of yoga regarding well-being...

I don't know exactly why but I am not smoking since a while without even trying and also I can be aware how long it takes to feel my cravings... Maybe it is not too much I don't know yet how that could be useful but it is an important matter to me...

GOAL#1:        I would to dive deeper in history and science of yoga.
GOAL#2:        To practice YOGA three times at week.
GOAL#3:        To practice WALKING MEDITATION before YOGA class.
GOAL#4:        To meditate 20 minutes twice at day.
GOAL#5:        To understand more about the muscles I am working out.
GOAL#6:        To understand the nervous system involved with YOGA.
GOAL#7:        To keep a journal about what feels good for my well-being.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario