viernes, 1 de diciembre de 2017

Daily... Meditation MEME

I have been practiced daily meditation twice at day for 20 minutes each time. It feels great and somehow peaceful. Sometimes you need to deactivated the automatic mode and be aware of the little details around you, like the sounds of the birds, the crunchings of the wood furniture, your own breathe...

Something that I love during walking meditation is to feel the warmth of a sunbeam,  the awe-inspiring of nature or the aesthetics of buildings and roads. 

Always I have known that I like drinking coffee not because I want to finish to wake up or to have a boost of energy. It's because I love to feel the heat of my body while I drink it. This sensation makes feel loved and protected. In the same way, I like to take a long bath with hot water. Maybe this heat allow to awake the other senses in my body, not just sight and ear. It's something that just makes me feel good and I can be in flow meanwhile I am doing it.

As well, to meditate made me realize the moment when the feeling of the heat in my body during digestion. It feels so nice as drinking coffee. Now I can be aware of the heat in my body because of body reactions, now I know the sensations that make me feel good and the most important of all, I enjoy it.

Be awareness can convert any moment in a meaningful event.


Today I still want to know more about the body muscles, so I started with the leg muscles that I am being able to feel during walk meditation.

This is my meme, it represents how I see myself during meditation and some persons still want to talk to me like if I were completely there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario